Recent Podcast Episodes:

Friday, July 20, 2007

Replay Factor for 07/17/07 Show Notes

In this episode, I talk about the delay in my all-Transformers episode, my new logo and Elvis Costello's podcast (Elvis Costello.com).

I relay news about Lalo Schifrin, Evanescence, Genesis, Santana and Emerson Hart. For more on these articles and other music news, check out the "Items of Interest" in the sidebar @ Replay Factor.com.

Also, I run down some of the new releases from Tuesday, July 17th including 'Paper Wall' by Yellowcard and 'NOW 25' by Various Artists. For more new release information, check Billboard.com.

I review 'Libertad' by Velvet Revolver in a bad British accent. For more information on Velvet Revolver and their new album, go to Velvet Revolver.com.

Music played in this episode:
"Crash!" by the Propellerheads
"Transformers Theme" by MuteMath
"Alison" by Elvis Costello
"Rush Hour 2" by Lalo Schifrin
"If You Could Only See" by Tonic
"Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
"She Mine" by Velvet Revolver
"Let It Roll" by Velvet Revolver
"She Builds Quick Machines" by Velvet Revolver
"Can't Get It Out Of My Head" by Velvet Revolver
"Psycho Killer" by Velvet Revolver
"Get Out The Door" by Velvet Revolver
"Transformers Theme (Instrumental) by Black Lab
"Set Me Free" by Pickin' On Series

Podcast RSS feed HERE.
Subscribe via iTunes HERE.
Direct podcast downloads HERE.

No comments: