Recent Podcast Episodes:

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Computer No Worky!

My iMac recently crapped out on me and I have to take it in for service. I'm not sure if I want to try to do a show this week since my music library is on that computer and I can't get at it.

Yes, most of my music is backed up, but I've had issues with my external drive and I've been considering buying a new one.

So, we'll see if I decide to put out an episode of a music podcast with no music.

One final note: my downloads for the last episode we're pretty low, even by this show's standards. I'm not feeling the love and it doesn't make me want to rush to get a new EP out. If you like the show and want to hear more, send me an email (link in the sidebar) and offer up some moral support. Also, tell a friend or family member that likes music.

No comments: