Recent Podcast Episodes:

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Releases for Tuesday October 30th






Music CD
Artist / Album

Armor For Sleep / Smile For Them
Avenged Sevenfold /Avenged Sevenfold
Baby Bash / Cyclone
Backstreet Boys / Unbreakable
Andrea Bocelli / Vivere: The Best Of Andrea Bocelli
Will Downing / After Tonight
Flyleaf / Flyleaf Deluxe (CD/DVD)
Insane Clown Posse / Juggernauts: The Best Of Insane Clown Posse
Playaz Circle / Supply & Demand
Project Pat / Walkin' Bank Roll
Puscifer / V Is For...
Smashing Pumpkins / Zeitgeist (Best Buy Exclusive Edition w/ 3 bonus tracks & DVD)
Britney Spears / Blackout
Taking Back Sunday / Notes From The Past
Thursday / Kill The House Lights (CD/DVD)
Josh Turner / Everything Is Fine
Various Artists / Dan In Real Life (Soundtrack)

Music DVD
Artist / Album

Bob Dylan / The Other Side Of The Mirror: Live At Newport DVD
Elvis Presley / #1 Hit Performances DVD
Queen / Rock Montreal & Live Aid - Special Edition DVD
Slayer / The Unholy Alliance - Live DVD

Movie DVD
Avatar: The Last Air Bender - Book 3 Volume 1
El Cantante
Captivity
C.S.I. Miami - Season 5
Day Watch
Everybody Loves Raymond - Complete Collection
Family Guy: Freakin' Party Pack - The Complete Collection
In The Land Of Women
License To Wed
Looney Tunes: Golden Collection Volume 5
My So-Called Life - The Complete Series
The Myth
October Road - Season 1
Scrubs - Season 6
Spider-Man 3
Talk To Me
The Wendell Baker Story

Video Game
Guitar Hero III for PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, & Wii

Remember, these are scheduled for U.S. release and all details subject to change without notice.

For a far more comprehensive list, check out Billboard.com's new release information here.

"I want to be... anarchy!!!"

2 comments:

breatnyS said...

Never seen Andrea Bocelli on concert, I was not going to see it, Andrea Bocelli tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Andrea Bocelli show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Andrea Bocelli Tickets http://www.ticketwood.com/concerts/Andrea-Bocelli-Tickets/index.php . So any body going to the Andrea Bocelli concert ??

Brad said...

I can appreciate Bocelli but I'm not really a "fan". My mom likes him a lot; I'm more of a "rock" guy.