Recent Podcast Episodes:

Friday, August 17, 2007

Replay Factor for 08/07/07 Show Notes

I know I'm late getting this out. Sorry.

In this episode, I talk about my computer problems as of late, Louis XIV's version of Queen's "Flash", Led Zeppelin's November releases, A special edition of the soundtrack to 300 and Survivorman's Les Stroud.

I relay news about Mick Jagger, the Cure, Lyle Lovett, Stevie Wonder, Eminem, Keith Richards, Elvis and the Eagles. For more on these articles and other music news, check out the "Items of Interest" in the sidebar @ Replay Factor.com.

Also, I run down some of the new releases from Tuesday, August 7th including 'Constantine' by Constantine and 'Angels & Devils' by Fuel. For more new release information, check Billboard.com.

I review 'Zeigeist' by Smashing Pumpkins. For more information on Smashing Pumpkins and their new album, go to Smashing Pumpkins.com.

Music played in this episode:
"Crash!" by the Propellerheads
"Gift" by Sugar
"Flash" by Queen
"Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin
"The Stand" by Tyler Bates
"Survivorman Theme" by Les Stroud
"Dancing In The Street" by David Bowie & Mick Jagger
"Get Over It" by the Eagles
"Tarantula" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Doomsday Clock" by Smashing Pumpkins
That's the Way (My Love is) by Smashing Pumpkins
"For God and Country" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Ashes to Ashes" by David Bowie
"Stellar" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Head Over Heels/Broken (Live) by Tears For Fears
"Break My Stride" by Matthew Wilder

Podcast RSS feed HERE.
Subscribe via iTunes HERE.
Direct podcast downloads HERE.

No comments: