Recent Podcast Episodes:

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Replay Factor for 06/19/07 Show Notes

In this episode, I relay news about Underworld, Barenaked Ladies, Ringo Starr, Harry Potter, Moby, Asia and Def Leppard. For more on these articles and other music news, check out Billboard.com, Soundtrack.net and RollingStone.com.

I ran down some of the new releases from Tuesday, June 19th. For more new release information, check Billboard.com.

I gave my review of The Traveling Wilburys Collection. For more information on this release, check TravelingWilburys.com.

Music played in this episode:
"Crash!" by the Propellerheads
"Eminence Front" by the Who
"I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)" by Rob Dougan
"Wanted Dead Or Alive" by Bon Jovi
"Handle With Care" by the Traveling Wilburys
"These Apples" by Barenaked Ladies
"Over My Head" by King's X

Podcast RSS feed HERE.
Subscribe via iTunes HERE.
Direct podcast downloads HERE.

No comments: